The Programs Coordinator schedules arts education programs for public and private schools, libraries, community centers, and other clients throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. This process requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain good relationships with clients and teaching artists. The position will report to and will work closely with the Arts Partners Coordinator. This full-time position requires flexibility to assist with a variety of projects during summer months including support for summer camps with students.
- Coordinate and schedule curriculum-based arts programs.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients and teaching artists.
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions.
- Assist the Arts Partners Coordinator with additional program scheduling, tracking, database updates, and general office tasks.
Minimum Qualifications: The preferred candidate will:
- be detail-oriented
- be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- deliver excellent customer service
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- have database management experience and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Position requires some schedule flexibility to include occasional evenings and weekends.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous experience in customer service and/or experience in a highly detailed work environment. Experience in a not-for-profit organization. Fluency in File-Maker Pro and other computer software programs.
Type: Full time
Compensation and Benefits: Hourly pay, commensurate with experience. Medical insurance, retirement 401k, dental, and disability benefits. Paid personal days.
Instructions: Email resume with cover letter, salary requirements, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please.
Deadline: July 14, 2022