Our creative place may be the perfect space for your next special event!
Our newly remodeled home at 3732 Main Street, the Heart of the City, is the perfect space for our fantastic arts classes but it might also be just right for your next special event, party, rehearsal or meeting. We invite you to come take a tour of our new creative and transformational space!
From our flexible Auditorium and Family Lounge to our Community Room, Creativity Lab and two Dance Studios, there are many opportunities for your company or group to host a uniquely inspired event!
Download the Facilty Rental Packet with more specific information.
Facility Rental Hours and General Availability
Our rooms and studios are available for rent whenever our classes and camps are not in session. Availability is very limited during summer months but please inquire about specifics.
The Auditorium & Family Lounge is our largest space. It is a flexible room that can be configured for performances, meetings, lectures, receptions, and exhibits. Leather couches and upholstered chairs create a comfortable sitting area in the Family Lounge area. A small kitchen is available for food prep and serving.
Theatre seating: up to 125
Table and chair seating: ~120 (30 tables x 4 chairs)
Reception (with limited seating) up to 250
- 32’ wide modular stage. At this time, there is no stage lighting, legs or upstage curtain available
- 30 white rectangular tables (seat 4 people comfortably, 6 possible)
- Black and white chairs (125 total)
Dance Studio 1 & 2
Large, airy studios with 24’ ceilings, sprung wood floor with marley, and a mirror wall.
- Moveable barres available
- Magnetic white boards
- Two rolling mirror panels available
- Bluetooth ready sound system
- Studio 1: Sq. footage: 1560; 40’ x 39’
- Studio 2: Sq. footage: 1131; 29’ x 39’
Large carpeted multi-purpose room.
Long table with chairs (seats 10). Additional tables and chairs available.
Low carpeted stage pieces available.
Huge green screen wall for video projects.
Large magnetic white board.
- Sq. footage: 1287; 33’ x 39’
- Max Class/meeting size: up to 50
- Performance seating: up to 70
A versatile room; perfect for meetings or classes. Carpeted. Adjustable layout.
- 15 narrow rectangular tables (22” wide)
- 25 padded chairs (additional non-padded chairs and wider tables available)
- 70” flat screen SMART TV.
- Large magnetic white board.
- Sq. footage: 825; 33’ x 25’
- Total capacity: up to 30 in a classroom configuration, up to 50 in a theatre configuration
Much more information is available in the Facility Rental Packet.
Contact Christian Buller at 816.531.4022 ext. 1015 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org